The entertainment industry has advanced beyond a payment adventure. Now, you don’t have to pay to watch some videos, in fact, you can get paid for them.
For information on how to earn money from watching videos, click here.
There are certain sites where you can share videos, earn money per clicks, views and comments and also make money in the process.
Share funny or informational stuff and earn money.
Additionally, these videos need not be specific, if you can find anything on the internet which is funny, worth sharing or even informational, it is time to make some money from it.
Here are some sites where you can earn money from posting videos:
- Live leak
- Break, etc.
How to go about it
- Choose a viable site
First of all, you have to select a site that you are comfortable with. The good news is that many of them have rapid turnovers and massive visitors.
Things to consider when choosing a site:
In making your choice, consider the following :
- The number of users the site pulls: Ensure to go for the higher ones because, the more the visitors, the better your chances.
- Their payment options: Furthermore, you should consider the payment methods that each site adopts before you patronize them. It is best to know how to clear your funds when they come. If you do not understand how they operate, I suggest you let it pass.
- Their policies: you must test their policies with the kind of videos you would like to upload.
- Set up an account
After making your choice, you need to get registered and own a profile/account with them.
Things to consider when setting up an account:
- Use an organized profile: If you are going to open an entertainment account, use a profile name that relates to it. If you would be posting natural events, do same; just make sure that your profile reflect the kind of videos you will be posting.
- Include a profile picture: this gives your account a face.
- Get your Videos
Next, you need to source for videos. You can start by saving crazy or relative videos that you would like to post on your phone. Alternatively, you can Google for them. You could type in “weird videos” as a search word for instance and select a suitable one.
When selecting your videos, stay away from prohibited or censored ones. Also, most sites will reject videos containing sexually abusive, and graphic contents.
- Post regularly
Post your videos regularly. The more dedicated you are, the better your chances of earning. So don’t let your account lag behind.
- Do Follow Ups
Finally, you should do some follow ups by liking, commenting and following others. This is an effective step to getting your first viewers. For example, if you post a crazy comment under someone else’s post, people may want to check out your profile and bam, you are on your way to better hits.
If you want a fast and already done for you solution, you could try YouTube Training. This system will show you how to make money with YouTube on a daily basis.